Skin Tag Removal Glasgow
- A medical diagnosis is made
- A professional assessment is undertaken to inform how best to remove them
How do skin tags affect people?
There is no health issue associated with skin tags but they can:
- Be unsightly
- Hurt or bled if they catch on clothing or jewellery
- Cause difficulties when shaving
How are skin tags removed?
- Anaesthetic is applied either as a cream or small injection
- The tags are removed quite simply and with virtually no discomfort
What treatment is used?
- They may be removed by ‘snip’ or ‘shave’ excision using a minor surgery kit
- They may also be removed using a ‘hyfrecator’ which uses electricity to quickly dehydrate the skin tags (the skin tags fall off a few days later)
What happens afterwards?
- A small white scar will remain after treatment
- The skin tags are removed permanently but others may grow
Skin tags are often incorrectly diagnosed as warts. They usually occur on areas where the skin rubs a lot. Eg. Neck, armpits, groin or eyelids
Price from £59